CHA CHA GRAND CENTRAL STATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Zen Zuu?

Go down

What is Zen Zuu? Empty What is Zen Zuu?

Post  BlessedChild Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:56 pm

ZenZuu is the next thing that will have you a year from now saying "Why didn't I jump on it back then?"

Sound familiar?

Same thing people said about Home Depot, Wal-mart, and Microsoft. Only those things required that you invest "MONEY" to reap the benefits later.

ZenZuu is a social network like Myspace and Facebook that will go live this month. However, unlike Myspace (who made $70 million last month from Advertising revenue) and Facebook (who made $35 million) and didn't give you a dime for sitting on their site; ZenZuu is going to profit share with you for sitting on their site. Then they will pay you for bringing your friends and family to sit on their site just like you do for myspace and don't make a dime.

I don't know about you but I have friends on myspace, and people will stay in touch on myspace for some reason or another. Imagine if you referred 150 of those friends to myspace and myspace paid you a check for $50 for each one of them. Do the math, for 150 friends equals $7,500 residual income for doing absolutely nothing but signing in once a day or 30 times a month (That's how you make the residual).

And you can sign in 30 times in 1 day and still get paid.

You're getting paid for your eyeballs. Shocked Because the advertisers know you'll be looking at their ads. It is a billion dollar industry.

Go here and view the short video and the information:

http://join.zenzuu.com/destined It's FREE!

And if you want to be one of the people a year from now living off of your residual income then sign up.

If you want to be sitting there clawing work schedules, playing whack the mole, for a work shift and saying "Why didn't I listen to BlessedChild and go with ZenZuu when I had the chance" exit this forum and have a nice day Very Happy
BlessedChild
BlessedChild

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

What is Zen Zuu? Empty Re: What is Zen Zuu?

Post  BlessedChild Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:08 am

Woo Hoo! cheers

It's great to see the interests, and those who have signed up! There's more seats available. The company is adding more features onto the website, so if it's in maintenance or running a little slow, don't worry, just check back later.

The video presentation is on the same page the link takes you too. See ya online!
BlessedChild
BlessedChild

Back to top Go down

Post  BlessedChild Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:58 pm

Update:

The new servers are being installed today, so don't panic if the site is slow, or your percentages, or stats are off a little. They will re-run the figures.

Thanks for your patience. They had an overwhelming response of 'joins' at the global launch in Vegas last week.

This is turning out to be similar to ChaCha! I'm really seeing people asking for invites...LOL!

Say, if you haven't joined in (By invitation) yet, I cordially invite you.

My team is GREAT! We are a lively bunch, and welcome you!

Just click on the link, watch the short video and join for FREE!

http://join.zenzuu.com/destined

I'll see you online and contact you with your action plan on the other side of cyber-space!
BlessedChild
BlessedChild

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum